CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Famous Mississippians Grid

Don't forget, your research grids are due this Friday!  Below is a copy of the checklist that will be used to grade them:

  • My Grid has at least 5 categories.
  • I have a column marked “Miscellaneous” with fun, interesting or inspiring facts.
  • My Grid has at least 3 different resources.
  • My Grid has at least 1 resource that is not the Internet (magazine, book, encyclopedia, etc.).

  • My Grid is neatly written.
  • My Grid has information which is paraphrased, not copied.
  • My Grid clearly shows what information comes from each source.

  • If my resource is a book, I have included the name of the book, the author, the publisher and the year of publication, and the place of publication.(Underline name of book.)

  • If my resource is an Internet source, I have included the site from which I got the information.

  • If my resource is a magazine, I have included the name of the magazine and date of publication, the name of the article and page numbers.

  • All the words on my Grid are spelled correctly.
  • I have put quotation marks around the names of songs or albums.
  • My name is clearly written on the Grid.
  • My “Notable’s” name is on the Grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment