CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Did you know your teacher is a total nerd?

Yep, it's true!  Your 4th grade teacher is a total nerd!  Why?  Because it is Saturday and I've spent the whole day working on school work! I've been busy planning some REALLY fun projects for us coming up in the next few weeks!  

Want to know what we're going to do?  Well, you'll have to wait and see!  But, I'll give you some hints... one activity is going to require you to pull back out your fabulous acting skills to make another movie.  Another activity is going to require my iPod, and another big activity is going to require you to turn into a photographer! Think you know what we're going to do?  Comment on this post and make your best guess!

We've got a lot of fun coming up in the next few weeks, and I'm SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment