CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Know That and Vocabulary Maps

There were a few problems logging into the iknowthat.com link above, but I think I've corrected them.  If you want to log in, use the user name: acs1, password: acs1.  If someone from our class is already on iknowthat, you might have to use user: acs2, password: acs2.  You can also use acs3, acs4, or acs 5.

Also, Tristan's mom had a wonderful idea!  She added a copy of our vocabulary maps to our class website (the main 4th grade page at annunciationcatholicschool.com).  That way, if you get home and realize you are out of maps, you can print more!

If you think of anything else we should add to the website, let me know! I'd love to hear your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment